Warranty and Return Policy
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid (prepaid satchel or stamps would not be accepted, nor would they be returned). A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you have changed your mind and want to return the items for a refund, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. For items returned within thirty (30) days from purchase, arrangement can be made for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. Products returned for refund or exchange MUST: be 100% complete and undamaged, contained in original packaging, including all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories which you have purchased from us. Customer are responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling costs).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Warranty and Return Policy for Clearance Promotional Items as follows:
1. Three months free of charge warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
2. All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
3. If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
4. A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
5. Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
General Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer 100% satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately either by phone or e-mail and have your invoice handy. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 15 days, we will refund you the full product price (no shipping cost will be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning a product, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if you want to return the product for any reason.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please e-mail us at email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
- Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
- Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Repack in original packaging: Enclose everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged products in a protective outer box. We have to receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products which you purchased from us must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packaging materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if they want to return the product for any reason.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain product manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.